BAK Aluminum BAKFlip G2 Hard Folding Cover for 2019 (NEW Body Style) RAM 1500 6ft 4in bed WITHOUT RamBox.
2019 Ram 1500 76.3 inch Bed
FREE DELIVERY. Arrives in 1-3 Business Days Anywhere in the Continental US!
BAK Industries’ best-selling cover, the BAKFlip G2, is the smartest investment when your job calls for a cover that offers full bed access when you need it, and maximum theft protection when you don’t. The all-new integrated buckle system allows you to drive with your cover folded, flipped up or closed. Our patented latch system is concealed under the tonneau cover – simply lock your tailgate to secure the contents of your truck bed. The G2 is a perfect cargo management solution and compatible with almost any truck bed accessory.
– Strong Core Panels with Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Skins
– UV Resistant: Won’t Fade or Chalk
– Latch System Concealed Under Cover: Lock Your Tailgate to Secure Contents in Your Truck Bed
– Automatic Latching Panels
– Designed for Everyday Use: Stands Up to Rain, Snow, Sun and More
– Easy to Operate from Either Side and Allows for 100% Truck Bed Access
– Secure Place to Store Items to Prevent Theft
– Core Panels Mounted Flush with Truck Bed for a Stylish, Sleek and Low-Profile Look
– Rated for Up to 300 lbs. of Evenly Distributed Weight
– 3rd Brake Light Visibility
– Easy Installation: No Drilling or Modifications Needed
– Folds Open with Simple Release Cables
– Integrated Buckle System Secures Cover in Folded, Flipped Up or Closed Position While Driving with No Need for Straps or Bungee Cords
– 100% Unobstructed Access to Truck Bed and Stake Pocket Holes
– Easy to Care for and Clean
– Made in the USA
– BAKBox 2 Compatible and Compatible with Almost Any Truck Bed Accessory
NOTE: Some 8′ applications may not allow for 3rd brake light visibility due to the height of cab and light location.
– 1500 Big Horn, Long Horn, Lone Star, Outdoorsman, Power Wagon, Laramie, Tradesman, Sport, SLT, Express, ST
Order BAK 226223 Aluminum BAKFlip G2 Hard Folding Cover for your 2019 Ram 1500 with a 6′ 4″ Bed without a Ram Box