2020 JEEP JT GLADIATOR TERRAIN FLEX LIFT KIT.
- 4 in. FRONT 3 in. REAR.
- Allows for up to 37×12.50 tires on Rubicon and 35″ tires on Sport/Overland.
- Bolt-on installation – includes everything you need to lift your Jeep Gladiator.
- Includes linear rate front coil springs & heavy-duty rear coil spring spacers.
- Includes heavy-duty lower control arms for caster correction and added trail strength.
- Includes heavy-duty adjustable front track bar.
- Includes Falcon 2.1 monotube shocks.
- Rubicon Trail Rated!
- 4″ lift front coil springs
- Heavy-duty rear coil spring spacers to retain the factory dual-rate coil springs
- 4 – Heavy-duty lower control arms with TCT maintenance-free non-bonded pivots
- 4 – Falcon 2.1 monotube shocks
- Front/rear bump stop extensions
- 4 – front/rear sway bar end links
- 1 – Adjustable front track bar
- All necessary hardware and instructions.
For Gladiator owners looking for a performance-minded, capable lift solution and a taller stance suitable for up to 37″ tall tires, we offer our premium 69-6041 4″ Terrain Flex Lift Kit. This system has been very well thought out and thoroughly developed. We engineered and tested this kit for months on interstate travel as well as numerous very extreme rock crawling adventures – Terrain Flex has the perfect blend of on-road manners and off-road mastery.
The 69-6041 Terrain Flex lift kit features 4″ lift replacement front springs that increase suspension travel and features a larger spring wire diameter to accommodate increased load capacities from heavy aftermarket accessories like winches and steel bumpers. For the rear, we opted to include a new top mount heavy-duty 1/4-wall steel coil spring spacer that allows you to retain the factory dual-rate springs. Jeep took great care to engineer the factory rear springs for optimum performance as both a truck and a Jeep. By retaining the factory rear coil spring, you retain the towing, hauling and driving performance originally engineered into the Gladiator.
Adding even more exceptional value to our Terrain Flex system, we include new beefier .188 wall lower control arms with our Terrain Control Technology (TCT) non-bonded, maintenance-free bushings. These new control arms aid in setting up the ideal caster geometry while providing outstanding performance on and off road. New longer sway bar end links, bump stop extensions and our heavy-duty adjustable front track bar really help to dial your Gladiator in for the best ride and flexing performance.
To finalize the ideal Terrain Flex Lift Kit, we have partnered with Falcon to include Falcon 2.1 mono tube performance shocks designed specifically for the JT Gladiator. When you combine all of our great ReadyLIFT suspension components with the Falcon 2.1 shocks, you get an outstanding 4″ lift system that rides and drives better on road while providing incredible performance on the trails and rocks.
Note: vehicles with adaptive cruise control will require zero-point calibration at the dealership after kit install.
Rubicon models: Max wheel 10″ wide -44 with a 37″ tire.Overland/Sport models: Max wheel 10″ wide -18 with a 35″ tire.Note: Larger tire sizes and wheel offsets may be achieved if the vehicle has the factory removable front bumper wings or aftermarket stubby bumper.