TEIN Mono Sport Coilover Kit for 2009+ Nissan 370z. Also fits 2007-2013 Infiniti G35 & G37. Covers Front and Rear.
- Seperate ride height and spring preload adjustment.
- Spring rates : 14 kgF/mm (front) and 12 kgF/mm (rear)
- Height adjustment : from 7 to -110 mm (front) and -2 to -44 mm (rear)
- Tein Reference : GSP92-71AS3
- Compatible with Tein EDFC (Ref. EDK05-12120)
- Fitment is “plug & play”, no additional parts required
- Spherical bearing upper mounts (camber adjustable for McPherson suspension)
- Damper overhaul is available from Tein
Spring ID (F): 65mm
Spring ID (R): TBA
Spring Length (F): 175mm
Spring Length (R): 218mm
Spring Size (FRONT): 175mm L / 65mm ID
Spring Size (REAR): 218mm L / TBA ID
The main concept of MONO SPORT is to provide driving pleasures to all drivers. All the different needs and demands are carefully analyzed to come up with the most suitable settings for each and every vehicle models. For cars often running on circuit, the settings are focused more on sport driving. MONO SPORT offers not only the precise steering feel that strongly appeals to sport-minded drivers, but also the flexible movement. MONO SPORT is set up to let the drivers enjoy the runs on circuits and/or winding roads and everyday driving on streets with the damping force adjusted. For cars requiring comfortable ride more than anything, touring settings are applied to provide and maintain the finest ride comfort which are often lost when the vehicle is lowered and/or larger tires/wheels are used. MONO SPORT offers the finest and most comfortable ride feel that makes even a long-distance driving seem like a breeze.
2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
Infiniti G35, G37