Fits 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 Jeep JT Gladiator with 3.5-4.5 inch lift. The new SP2 3.3 Series Fast Adjust Falcon Shocks offer 3 compression/damping settings: Soft, Medium & Firm. Teraflex’s unique mode adjust feature allows for a “Soft” or “Performance” mode depending on the compression and rebound you desire. Soft mode retains performance tuning for optimal handling while ensuring a comfortable ride. Performance mode is tuned for maximum on and off road handling, stability, and control. Does NOT fit EcoDiesel models.
• JT Gladiator Mojave models REQUIRE JT Mojave: Front Shock Bushing Kit (# 61-99-01-001). These Bushings feature a larger inside diameter (I.D.) to fit the larger front shock mounting posts on the Mojave model.
• Does NOT fit EcoDiesel models.
• Upgradeable to 3.5 aDAPT or 3.5 e-Adjust via Cartridge Upgrade Kits for quick compression adjustments. Sold separately — contact customer service for details.
• Bump stop configuration varies depending on shock absorber collapsed length, tire size, and fenders — See instructions for proper configuration for your application.
• JT Gladiator (pickup)
• JT Gladiator Mojave (pickup) w/ Front Shock Bushing Kit (# 61-99-01-001)
• Does NOT fit EcoDiesel models
• 3-4.5” Lift
Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks offer a wide range of adjustability with their easy-to-use 3-position Fast Adjust Knob. Settings include Soft, Custom, and Firm. The Custom setting incorporates an 8-Position Dial for more precise tuning. Our unique Mode Adjust feature tunes compression and rebound for Soft or Performance settings.
“High-Value Performance” is the driving force behind our vehicle-specific dampers for Jeeps, trucks, and SUVs. These Jeep-specific shock absorbers deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort for daily-driven vehicles as well as race-inspired performance, handling, and stability for off-road rigs. Falcon Performance Shocks by TeraFlex.
SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback:
• SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks offer a wide range of adjustability for specific terrain and/or handling characteristics
• Fast Adjust Knob w/ 3 compression settings for large damping adjustments
• Settings include: Soft, Medium, Firm
• Custom setting includes an 8-Position Dial for finer damping adjustments
• SP2 Mode Adjust tunes compression and rebound for Soft or Performance settings
• Ideal for daily-driven Jeeps as well as the serious enthusiast wanting to adjust damping for all driving conditions
• Upgradeable to 3.5 aDAPT or 3.5 e-Adjust via Cartridge Upgrade Kits for quick compression adjustments. Sold separately
• Piggyback design increases oil and gas capacity for reduced heat
• Flows 6x more oil than restrictive reservoir hose designs
• Eliminates common leakage issues found in banjo and swivel fittings
• Front shocks’ unique horizontal piggyback reservoir increases tire clearance
• Cartridge Upgrade Kits are available separately — contact customer service for details
SP2 Mode Adjust:
• Choose between Soft and Performance modes during install
• Tunes both compression and rebound
• Soft mode allows a partial bypass of the main piston for a softer ride
• During aggressive driving, Soft mode retains performance tuning for optimal handling
• Soft mode recommended for rough terrain/surfaces and cold weather
• Performance mode recommended for max on- and off-road handling, stability, and control
Falcon Performance Shocks (all):
• Vehicle-specific shock absorbers
• Race-inspired performance for increased vehicle stability
• Improved dynamic roll control and low-speed damping
• Dramatic improvement in on-road comfort and off-road performance
• Optimized fitment for unobstructed suspension travel and articulation
• 2.3” shock body provides optimal performance
• 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists Impact to protect internal components
• Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long-term performance
• 3/4” induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage, corrosion, and shaft buckling
• Large shaft diameter provides a wide range of adjustment on adjustable shocks
• Hard anodized 6061-T6 aluminum alloy billet piston
• 1-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band w/ O-ring
• VOD (Volume Optimized Damping) features a digressive linear piston for quicker ramp-up and increased damping volume
• VOD reduces shock bottoming at full compression or over uneven terrain
• OGS (Oil/Gas Separator) prevents cavitation
• High-viscosity, full synthetic Red Line shock oil for consistent performance across all temperatures
• Synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear and lubricity agents
• 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
• Serviceable and rebuildable (factory serviced)
• Designed, engineered, and assembled in-house from domestic and globally sourced components
• Patented design
• 3-year warranty
• SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks – all 4
• Rear Roost Guards – pair
• All necessary hardware