Featured Technology & Benefits
- Coil springs designed to give a full 4″ of lift while maintaining a factory style ride. Our coils are 2door/4door specific, so be sure to select the proper application.
- A front adjustable track bar is included to properly center the front axle
- Cam washers are included to correct front end alignment
- Rear extended sway bar links are included. These links come with urethane bushings to increase performance and reduce body roll. The factory rear links are then used in the front.
- A rear track bar relocation system is included to perfectly center the axle under your JK
- 2″ bump stop extensions are included to protect your vehicle while still increasing wheel travel
- Brake line relocation brackets are supplied to allow for the dramatic increase in wheel travel
- New Zone front and rear shocks are included that are valved specifically for your JK
Front Lift Height: 4″
Front Lift Method: Coil Springs
Rear Lift Height: 4″
Rear Lift Method: Coil Springs
Install Time Hrs: 4-5
Difficulty Level 1-5: 2
Wheel Size: 16 x 8
Back Spacing: 4.5″
Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.50
Prepare yourself for the perfect combination of off road performance and on road handling. This 4″ JK system offers dramatic improvement in both ground clearance as well as wheel travel. With 4″ of lift, you can clear those 35’s with tons of room to twist as well as use your Jeep for a daily driver. Zone coil springs are designed so they can be totally smashed flat and still return to their original height, so you don’t have to worry about your coils sagging!
A heavy duty adjustable front track bar is included with durometer specific urethane bushings as well as a rear track bar relocation system. Unique to Zone, this system comes with front cam locks to increase caster and ensure good handling characteristics. These cam locks are guaranteed not to slip out of position like other adjustable round cam designs can.
Top this all off with extreme travel custom valved shocks and you have a system that will not only get you through the trail, but will handle just as well as a daily driver.
This system works for the 2 door, 4 door and Rubicon models. The coils are specific for 2 door vs. 4 door, so be sure to select the correct model above.
Factory wheels cannot be re-installed due to rear sway bar link interference.
2012-18 models using the stock front driveshaft require exhaust extension kit J5305
The J14N & J15N kits include Nitro Series Shocks (pn# 7700 & pn#7959). The kit includes either pn# 1410 or #1411 and the Nitro Series Shocks.
This product fits the following applications:
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD Gas