Featured Technology & Benefits
- 1/4″ boxed radius arms with oversize greasable bushings
- Diesel or gas specific coil springs for an accurate lift height and proper ride quality
- Increased ground clearance and better looks than a radius arm drop system
- Track bar bracket and dropped pitman arm included to correct steering geometry
- Sway bar drop brackets to maintain the OE sway bar angle
- Front bump stop spacers
- Front and rear brake line relocation brackets
- Steering stabilizer relocation bracket
- 5″ rear block with integrated bump stop
- Single rear add-a-leaf
- Designed to level the truck with removal of the factory block
- Front Lift Height: 6″
- Front Lift Method: Coil Springs
- Rear Lift Height: 4″
- Rear Lift Method: Add-A-Leafs & Block Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 6
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 17 & up
- Back Spacing: 4.5″
- Max Tire Size: 37 X 12.50
The 6″ Super Duty Radius Arm Systems include everything you need and more, including bullet proof radius arms made with 1″ steel for optimal ground clearance compared to other drop bracket kits on the market, and gas or diesel specific coils that are made in America that will not sag. A dropped pitman arm and track bar relocation bracket are included in the 6″ system to properly align the front axle after lifting.
To avoid stacking rear blocks or going too tall with a single block, Zone includes a 5″ cast iron block with an integrated bump stop, and to achieve the additional lift for the 6″ system a dual add-a-leaf kit is included. The block & AAL setup on the 6″ system will reduce spring wrap, level the truck, and is also designed to shift the axle forward to ensure the tire stays centered in the rear wheel well.
- If your vehicle is equipped with both a stock 4″ rear block and a top mounted over load spring, u-bolt # U4035 may be required.
- Removal of the factory rear block is required. Net rear height gain will vary based on size of the factory block, but will result in a level stance.
- If equipped with a 2-piece rear drive shaft, then a drivshaft alignment kit may be required. It is available in the optional accessories (part # F5401).
- Although extremely rare, front drive line vibration may occur.
- Rear box kit not designed for dually models.
- Front exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft on gas models.
This product fits the following applications:
2005, 2006, 2007 Ford F250 / F350 2WD 4WD 6.0 liter Powerstroke turbodiesel V8, 5.4 liter V8 Gas, 6.8 liter V10 Gas