- CNC Machined Steering Knuckles correctly drilled for the application
- Heavy 1/4″ thick crossmembers
- No Track Width Change
- Differential Skid Plate Included
2014 Ford F150 4WD
- Front Lift Height: 6″
- Front Lift Method: IFS w/Struts
- Rear Lift Height: 5″
- Rear Lift Method: Block & U-bolt Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 8
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 18×9
- Back Spacing: 5″
- Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.50
- Wheel Size: 20×9
- Back Spacing: 5-5.5″
- Max Tire Size: 37×12.50 *notes
- AWD models will require front driveshaft modification
- Will not work with 17″ wheels
- If using 18×9 wheels with 5.5″ backspace, fit the wheels before mounting to check for proper tie rod clearance. Wheel manufacturing variances may affect this clearance.
- Vehicles equipped with factory powersteps will require E-Brake Relocation Bracket F5608.
- Vehicles equipped with a 2 piece rear driveshaft and carrier bearing may require carrier bearing drop kit # D5405
- Kit includes a 5″ rear block kit (#F2619) that typically nets a slight tail high stance. A 4″ rear block kit (#F2419) is available in the options if a more level stance is preferred.
- 20 x 9 w/ 5-5.5″ backspacing and 37×12.50s may require trimming
Choose the Zone Offroad 6″ Suspension System to lift your 2014 Ford F150 and clear up to a 37″ tire. The new F-150s utilize a bar pin style mounting system for the front strut verses the traditional double-shear clevis/bushing mount from previous years. To tackle the new strut setup, we took the opportunity to develop a bolt on strut spacer setup that gives 6″ of lift, installs quickly and doesn’t require disassembly of the factory strut.
A 3-point differential mounting system drops and rotates the front differential to bring the CV shafts and driveshaft back to factory operating angles. Visually compare the Zone Offroad porterhouse knuckles to the chuck roast of the competition. Salivate over the fully cast, CNC machined, and resonant frequency tested knuckles that correct the tie rod and ball joint geometry with no track width change. Heavy main crossmembers are included with your meal and are locked solid with a differential skid plate. Choose your side of rear shock, and we’ll fill in the rest with a 5″ dual pin block kit that offsets the axle closer to the center of the wheel well compared to a standard setup.
This kit is all inclusive, so don’t look anywhere else, install a Zone Offroad system on your F150 and have no regrets.