Icon’s Adjustable 2.5 Internal Reservoir Front Coilover system provides a front lift height of 0-3 inches on 1996-2004 Toyota Tacoma and 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner. With a cad-plated threaded body, billet aluminum upper mount, and 2.5″ shock diameter, you can be sure these will stand up to the toughest off road conditions, while providing an excellent quality ride. ICON coilover kits are the most premium option for off road enthusiasts; made with 6061 aircraft grade aluminum components, and backed with a limited lifetime warranty, Toyota off road enthusiasts can’t go wrong with these coilovers.
These adjustable coil-over shocks have proven their strength and longevity for years on end and they keep going. These shocks offer the best ride quality and handling. They increase suspension travel and dramatically increase the capabilities of your Tacoma or 4Runner’s front suspension. These are a Race-Proven shock designed for the daily driver and the avid off-roader all in one!
- Adjustable ride height from 0″ – 3″
- Race shock piston with flutter stack compression valving
- Cad-plated threaded body
- Billet aluminum upper mount
- 5/8″ PTFE-lined spherical bearings
- Completely re-buildable
- 2.5″ shock diameter to prevent overheating
- Chrome-silicon spring
- 250 PSI nitrogen-charged internal reservoir
Wheel & Tire Fitment
- Factory Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5″ wide wheel with 4.75″ backspace
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33″ x 11.50″ (Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
Buy your Icon Vehicle Dynamics Adjustable Front Coilover Kit from TotalZParts today! Fast & Free Shipping. Authorized Dealer.