Icon’s Adjustable 71505 Internal Reservoir 2.5 Front Coilover kit provides 1 to 3 inches of front lift height. Fits 2007-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 trucks. Add extra wheel travel for better ride quality on and off road. ICON coilover kits are the most premium option for off road enthusiasts; made with 6061 aircraft grade aluminum components, and backed with a limited lifetime warranty, Toyota off road enthusiasts can’t go wrong with these coilovers.
ICON’s Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.5 Series coilover shocks are designed and built to give your vehicle outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street. These shocks are configured specifically for each application in both length and damping tune. Like all ICON shock absorbers, V.S. 2.5 Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Adjustable coilovers yield 1-3″ front lift kit
- Increased wheel travel and vehicle specific valving provides unrivaled ride quality across a wide range of on and off-road use
- Superior low speed control reduces body roll and increases on-road stability
- High quality ICON-engineered coil springs are guaranteed for life against sagging or breakage
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8″ shaft
- Fully serviceable design allows for revalves, rebuilds, and an immeasurable service life
- Bolt-in design makes for an easy install into OEM shock location
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17×8.5 with 4.75” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18×9 with 5” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33″ x 11.50″ (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- TECH NOTE: Installation of ICON Delta Joint upper control arms recommended. Shock length requires trimming of factory droop stop to retain stock upper control arms.
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018